PDF eBook Rehabilitation for the Postsurgical Orthopedic Affected person, 3e –
With detailed descriptions of orthopedic surgical procedures, Rehabilitation for the Postsurgical Orthopedic Affected person, third Version supplies present, evidence-based pointers to designing efficient rehabilitation methods. Protection of every situation contains an outline of the orthopedic affected person’s whole course of remedy from pre- to post-surgery. For every section of rehabilitation, this book describes the postoperative timeline, the targets, potential problems and precautions, and applicable therapeutic procedures. New to this version are a full-color design and new chapters on disc alternative, cartilage alternative, hallux valgus, and transitioning the working athlete. Edited by Lisa Maxey and Jim Magnusson, and with chapters written by each surgeons and bodily therapists, Rehabilitation for the Postsurgical Orthopedic Affected person supplies precious insights into the use of bodily remedy in the rehabilitation course of.
- Complete, evidence-based protection supplies an outline of the orthopedic affected person’s whole course of remedy from pre- to post-surgery, together with an in depth have a look at the surgical procedures and remedy pointers that can be utilized to design the applicable rehabilitation packages.
- Case examine vignettes with vital pondering questions show you how to develop vital reasoning expertise.
- Indications and concerns for surgical procedure describe the mechanics of the damage and the restore course of so you’ll be able to plan an efficient rehabilitation program.
- Remedy pointers cowl every section of rehabilitation with specifics as to the anticipated time span and targets for every section.
- Proof-based protection contains the newest medical analysis to help remedy choices.
- Overview of sentimental tissue and bone therapeutic concerns after surgical procedure helps you perceive the rationale behind the timelines for the numerous bodily remedy pointers.
- A Troubleshooting part in every chapter particulars potential pitfalls in the restoration from every process.
- Over 300 photographs and line drawings depict ideas, procedures, and rehabilitation.
- Detailed tables break down remedy pointers and remedy choices for fast reference.
- Skilled contributors embody surgeons describing the indications and concerns for surgical procedure in addition to the surgical procedure itself, and bodily or occupational therapists discussing remedy pointers.
- New protection of present orthopedic surgical procedures and rehabilitation contains matters akin to disc alternative, cartilage alternative, hallux valgus, and transitioning the working athlete.
- New full-color design and illustrations visually reinforce the content material.
- Up to date Recommended House Upkeep containers in each chapter present steerage for sufferers returning residence.
- References linked to MEDLINE abstracts make it straightforward to entry evidence-based info for higher medical decision-making.
Get PDF eBook Rehabilitation for the Postsurgical Orthopedic Affected person, 3e